If we talk about the small/mid size business owners, many of them get bit mixed-up when it comes to developing a website for their business. Lot of questions come up in their mind, on how to get the best out of their online presence, keeping the site up and running with updated information, cost factors to keep the show on and many other related questions.
In short, we look for a nice professional design, which will take less time to develop and will be easy to maintain and update with least technical knowledge
When it comes to a Blog or a Website development with custom design and at an economic costing, WordPress is the favorite choice. The best part of it is “Its FREE”. You can find a lot free themes which you can use to get started within few hours. Easy to maintain with minimum technical knowhow, so, you save on maintenance expenditure.
For a custom designed blog or website, that blends well with your business image and your client type which will be best for your online presence and also economic to get developed. You can always get a tailored price for your unique requirement that doesn’t hurt your pocket and helps you to position your business towards a branding and empowers you with a scope of getting constant flow of prospective clients.
Since it’s really very simple to keep the contents updated and maintain, so, in the long run you save your hard earned money, that you would had spent on maintenance. There is lot many other benefits associated with WordPress, as follows:
- Easy to setup: WordPress is known for its easy installation without much of a time consuming process. All you need is the Database info and FTP of your server. Download and transfer the files to your server with FTP Client (if SHELL access is not available) and configure it with few clicks.
- East to maintain: If you are aware of any text editing application like Openoffice, MS Word , then relax, you can handle WordPress and do your content maintenance job yourself. You should be good to keep your text/image/video contents updated without much of a pain. You will become a master right after your first experience.
- SEO Friendly: WordPress is the best for SEO optimization. This can be even better with a proper custom developed theme with validated structure and some tricky process and plugins. If you can keep your site updated at a constant interval, you are bound to get some good results. For On-page optimization, the page content plays a vital role and needs to be constructed wisely.
- Free plugins: The power and features of WordPress has extended a lot due to huge number of free plugins available. If required you can also purchase the premium ones. Learn the technical role that you need to play with WordPress and then based on your requirement choose your plugin(s) wisely.
- Free Themes: What you see on the browser of a WordPress driven site, it its theme. Within which the contents are formatted based on that theme. So it acts as a skin. WordPress Theme is widely available Free. We also have commercials ones.
Chances are high that these themes may not match your exact business requirement or brand. So, some customization will be required for which you need to get in touch with a Website Designer / Developer having experience in WordPress, to do the needful.
- Easy to find Support and Tutorials: Being an Opensource, WordPress is supported by professional all over the world. It’s quite easy to get professional support or suggestions on any issue which you might be having on your day-to-day affair while working with WordPress. A wide network of professionals provides valuable supports through Blog, forum, tutorial sites, etc. All you need to do is type down your issue on the search field in any popular search and hit the search button.
I would be a delight for me to provide you with free consultation on your upcoming project or for your new website/blog development. I am just a click away!